|Home||News||Contact Us||Pictures||Calendar||Links||Missions||Bible Search|
I Am Resolved....
I Am Resolved...
The word resolve is defined as "...to reach a firm decision about; to determine; set a course of action..." As a Christian, we should have resolve in our daily lives to reach a firm decision about, to determine, or to set a course of action for the following:
1. To Read The Bible
· It is delightful reading (Psalms 1:1-2; Psalms 119:47)
· It is quality reading (2 Timothy 3:16-17)
· It is saving reading (2 Timothy 2:15; James 1:21; Romans 1:16)
2. To Spend Time In Prayer.
· It will be to us a source of strength (Philippians 4:6)
· Realize, God answers prayer (Acts 12:5-10; Matthew 7:7; 1 John 5:14-15)
3. To Share The Gospel With The Lost
|Click here to host your
own church web site today!