In early 1904 some members of the church in the community of Center Point began meeting in Floresville which established the present congregation. They met in homes until 1911 when the congregation became known as the "Church of Christ at Floresville" and began meeting in the building shown on the left. It was located on the same property occupied by today's congregation. In 1960 the building was replaced with the present auditorium. The congregation was incorporated and is now known as the "Church of Christ of Floresville". In 1998 a new and much larger annex was constructed. In 2000 a benevolence wing was added to the auditorium building which serves today as a storage room and meeting room for the Floresville AA Group and the Better Way to Live NA Group. Both buildings were built to serve and benefit citizens of the Floresville community.