Subscribe to this page via e-mail here - Subscribe
Article 22 - Bible History Chart
Bible History Chart
This chart is designed to easily identify the books in which people and events are found in the history of the Bible.
- The bold, horizontal lines divide the three broad dispensations - Patriarchal, Mosaic and Christian.
- To the left of the vertical line of history are principle people; and to the right are corresponding events.
- On the left side are the books in which the people and events are located.
- On the right side are the approximate dates.
- The first eleven books (Genesis through Nehemiah) give the running history of the Old Testament.
- The next five books (Matthew through Acts) give the history of the New Testament.
- Books bracketed within these sixteen books supply additional information relating to these periods.