A. The universal need for salvation.
- All are guilty of sin. (Rom. 3:10,12,23 )
- All are under sin. (Gal. 3:22 )
- Man, on his own, has no hope. (Eph. 2:12 )B. The power of God to save.
- The gospel is God's power. (Rom. 1:16 )
- What is the gospel? (I Cor. 15:1-4 )
- People are "begotten" by the gospel (word). (I Cor. 4:15) (cf. I Pet. 1:23)
- People are "called" by the gospel. (II Th. 2:14 )
- Without the gospel people remain lost. (I Pet. 4:17,18) (cf. II Cor. 4:3,4)
- "Life and immortality" brought to light by the gospel. (II Tim. 1:9-11)
A. The church is the supporter and defender of truth. (I Tim. 3:15 )B. The church is God's sending agency. (Acts 8:4 )C. What are the church's marching orders? (Mt. 28:18-20) (cf. Mk. 16:15,16)D. Wisdom is made known through the church. (Eph. 3:10,11)
E. God is to be glorified through the church. (Eph. 3:21)
A. The church at Antioch. (Acts 13:1-3) (see Acts 14:27,28)B. The church at Thessalonica. (I Th. 1:8)C. The church at Philippi. (Php. 1:3-5; 4:15-20)D. The churches of Macedonia. (II Cor. 11:8,9)
A. Beginning at Jerusalem. (Acts 2:1-5 )B. Into Judea and Samaria. (Acts 8:1 )C. Beyond the boarders of Canaan. (Acts 13:4)D. Into all the world. (Col. 1:6,23)
|Click here to host your
own church web site today!