Welcome to the
Coosa Church Of Christ
Direct Page Link
None of These Things Move Me|
None of These Things Move Me
Text: Acts 20:17 - 38
Intro: This passage ought to serve as an inspiration to all of us. In a day when we see so many moved away from God and His work we should listen to what Paul told the elders.
Con. If faced with a situation such as this, how would you respond?
- 1. What were the things that awaited him?
- a. Physical sufferings chains.
- b. Also, tribulations - hard times.
- c. He only knew that bad times awaited him. 22
- 2. Yet notice his attitude NONE of these things move me.
- a. Suffering didnít determine his service. Not seeing those whom he loved.
- b. What would be the attitude of some today?
- c. Does not seem all that logical.
- 3. What mattered to Paul?
- a. Not his own life. Ė (No whatís in it for me attitude)
- b. He made sure that the race was run to its full extent. (Half hearted athlete)
- c. Obeying God